Catalyst Group provides strong project management expertise and extensive knowledge of the agricultural, agri-food, primary industry and technology sectors – from livestock production and rural infrastructure development through to food processing and marketing.
Specific areas of expertise include:
- Program and proposal development
- Project and program management
- Market development and access
- Food security
- Business planning and strategy
- Economic development and trade
- Manufacturing and food processing
- Product and brand development
- Water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH)
- Business and proposal development
- Feasibility studies and pilot development
- Renewable energy
- Food safety
- Food and consumer products
- Gender inclusion
We combine strategic thinking with practical action to achieve tangible results.
Our clients include the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), World Bank, the United Kingdom Department for International Development (DFID), Australian Aid, Afghanistan’s Ministry of Agriculture, Irrigation and Livestock (MAIL) and the Dutch, German, New Zealand and South African Governments.
We have worked in:
Afghanistan, Australia, Botswana, the Caribbean, China, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Egypt, Fiji, Germany, Israel, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Mozambique, New Zealand, Palestine, Philippines, Rwanda, Somaliland, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, Zambia and Zimbabwe.